Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch Up

Here are some pictures from the past couple of months.

I was quite depressed about turning 27...Here's my not so happy "I'm 27" face:


During my birthday week my sister and the most beautiful baby girl in the world came and stayed. Here are a couple of sweet little Rebekah (Jake and Ty make a special guest appearance):




My dear friends Ryan and Ashley also got engaged. Yeah for them!! Here is the happy couple:


Jered and I were able to take a day and head to the beach. We went to both Cannon Beach and Seaside and had a really nice day together:



Sorry to those who care, aka MOM, that it's been awhile!! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Look I know she is adorable, but you keep calling her the most beautiful girl and Piper is going to get a complex! :) She ain't chopped liver you know! Much love to you Rebekah, you are a solid silver medal in my book of cute babies! :)