Thursday, June 16, 2011

prima.ballerina

When I was three I was in a ballet class. It didn't last long, not because I wasn't talented, but because I was humiliated. Well, let's be honest, I probably wasn't that talented either. The only memory I have was that my friend was talking to me and I asked her to be quiet. In that moment the teacher saw me, yelled at me and had me stand in the corner facing the wall. I still remember the feeling...mortification.

Years later, aka now, I have been taking Claudia to ballet. Her experience has been the polar opposite of mine. When she is in class her entire being radiates joy. It is so much fun to watch! Two weekends ago she was in a little performance and it was so incredibly cute. I watched the two minute dance with a smile on my face. And then I cried...I am one proud nanny!


1 comment:

Megan Valish said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
Pepperfry Coupons
Paytm Mall Coupons
MMT Flight Offers
Nykaa Coupons