Thursday, November 8, 2007

Claudia Rose

So, I get to spend my days with the most adorable baby. I figure that at the rate I'm going, who knows if I'll ever have any of my own, so God has decided to bless me with the chance to take care of Claudia instead. (Or something like that...!) I work between 45-50 hours a week and we have a lot of fun together. I'll admit, I turn into a huge dork when I'm with her. I'll do just about anything to keep her happy--even if that means singing "The Wheels on the Bus" as loud as I can with obnoxiously large hand motions, or stomping around the kitchen pretending to be a dinosaur. I'm pretty sure that if any of my friends saw me, we wouldn't be friends anymore... Hey, if you spent the majority of your time with a five month old who didn't talk back, you'd go a little looney too! It is fun though because a couple of my good friends have babies and so we are able to do playdates. It's great to have adult conversation! So anyway, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Claudia (or Monkey or Peanut Butter as I affectionately call her!).

5 comments:

David and Zoe said...

Oh Becca, you are going to make the greatest mom I know :) And, don't worry, your time will come! But seriously, you WILL make the greatest mother. And Claudia is very cute. But yours are going to be cuter!

ang said...

She is just priceless! And that mermaid outfit for Halloween...I'm glad she's getting to hang out with one of the best aunties ever. We love you!

Curtis and Jane said...

She is beautiful! Will you prance around like a dragon for me when I'm home this CHristmas??

David and Zoe said...

I second Jane's request. Could you video tape it, and add the footage to the "Life of Becca and Emily" reality TV show?

Stacy said...

Hey I have seen you be a spaz with Claudia, does that make me a freak for still being your friend? Or does it just make us even because you have seen me be a spaz with Piper? For the record, I have seen the crazy and I love you for it! If you weren't crazy how could I talk to you about my crazy?