Friday, November 2, 2007

More random facts

So I don't lead an interesting life. It's been hard for me to come to grips with, but it's true. It's been almost a month since I last posted. It's sad to me that I've had nothing interesting to post since then...I give myself a Bemily award for being lame. At least I get an award for it!! So, for your own enjoyment, I've decided to post some more random facts about myself. This is only because I've realized that I have quite a bit of crazy in me. For those of you who think that I'm perfect, stop reading because you'll find out it's not true!! :)

1.) Whenever I drink my arms tingle. I'm not really sure why...It happens right around my elbows and it's very strange.

2.) I'm double-jointed in my fingers and I can turn my wrist all the way around (we're talking 360 degrees here people). My best friend Erica sometimes comes up behind me, sniffs the air and says, "Does it smell like cabbage to you...?" For those of you who don't get that, she's calling me a Carni, aka Circus Freak. Nice.

3.) I'm obsessed with plucking my eyebrows. Like I do it almost every day. Well, they are my favorite part of my body. It's hard to have perfect eyebrows, but somebody's got to do it.

4.) I have discovered that I have an obsessive personality (thanks Christoph!), but not a compulsive one. Man is this true!! When I get stuck on something I totally go crazy with it. Newest obsession: The Office. Seriously people, jump on board here!!

5.) There is not a lot of food that I really hate, but there is a lot of food that I won't eat. I don't like normal things like tomatoes and mushrooms (wouldn't eat either if you paid me), eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, tomato sauce, lots of different breads, ham, swiss cheese, ect. But I do like random food like Brussle sprouts, asparagas, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Weird.

6.) I totally have social anxiety. When I think about going somewhere where I don't really know people or there is a lot of people in a small space I totally freak out. I actually get nauseous and break out into hives on my chest. I just really don't like meeting new people. I get freaked out having to do the whole small talk thing. I'd rather just stick with the people I already know, although I have been meeting new people lately because of Young Life and they're all fabulous.

7.) Coffee does nothing to me except make me have to pee. And it makes me sick. But in regards to keeping me awake?? Not so much.

8.) I really don't like having attention on me. For some reason I always end up in front of people, but it really stresses me out. I get really self-conscious and stumble over my words and am a complete train-wreck. Not so fun!

I guess that's it. It may not be a story Chris, but at least it's a post!! Sorry that I don't have any stories about destructive one-legged semi-truck drivers...

3 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks, Becca. :) Your posts always make me laugh and make me wish I could join Emily's and your party. I remember about the whole double-jointed/wrist thing you can do. :)

emily said...

SO love the Office...and I'm with you on the coffee thing...I get nothing from it ;)

Curtis and Jane said...

Maybe it's in the family-when Curtis has coffee anytime after 5pm he's running up the walls until like midnight. I could have it right before bad and have NO problem going to sleep...but then, maybe I'm like Mom and Dad, sleeping in NOtre Dame. Wow...I did fall asleep once in Les Miserables...it was a beautiful production-so they all said...