Thursday, April 17, 2008

Party like it's 1999...Literally!

Last weekend I chaperoned Prom for the school that I do Young Life with. A group of us went to dinner and then to the second half of the dance. We had a good time despite dress fiascos, bad traffic, a switch of restaurants, and lots of stress on my part! It was fun being back in the Tiffany Center, which was where my Proms were held as well. (Eight and nine years ago...Man I'm old!) It's crazy to think how much money, anticipation, time, stress and pressure go into that one three hour night! But it was fun to see our kids all dolled up and having a great time. :) Here's a couple of pictures from that night.

With Ashley in front of Henry's

With Christie, one of my Young Life girls

Ashley, Ryan, myself and Jered at the dance

No comments: