Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Four Things...

Four jobs I've had:
1) Writing Assistant at OSU
2) Server
3) Preschool Teacher
4) Nanny

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Bells on Their Toes
3) About a Boy
4) Love Actually

Four places I've lived:
1) Auburn, WA
2) Gresham, Oregon
3) Corvallis, Oregon
4) Portland, Oregon

Four TV Shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) The Hills
4) Lost

Four places I've been:
1) Sierra Leone
2) Czech Republic
3) Italy
4) France

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) Vergil
2) Erica
3) Old Navy
4) Sephora

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Mexican
2) Ice Cream
3) Cheese
4) Olives

Four places I would like to visit:
1) GREECE!!
2) Cancun
3) Boston
4) New Zealand

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) The birth of my NEICE!!
2) The summer
3) My first date
4) Taking a trip to Cali

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Karla
2) Courtney
3) Jane
4) The Hardings

1 comment:

David and Zoe said...

Ok, JUNK email does NOT count...but I did laugh. And yes, I was a beer cart girl, out at Mt. Hood Golf Club, that place where Stacy got married. Probably the summer between soph and jr year of college. I made Sheena do it with me. She got good tips ;)