Sunday, June 15, 2008

I heart Portland too!

This weekend my good friend Erika and her boyfriend Kevin came down from Seattle for a wedding. They stayed with me and we had such a great weekend. The weather was so beautiful and we were able to enjoy it. I love Portland, but I don't take advantage of it as much as I should. After work on Friday night we rode the MAX downtown and had dinner at The Greek Cuisina, which is one of my favorite places. We were able to get a table outside on the sidewalk and it felt like I was sitting in Athens enjoying a good meal! On Saturday we went down to the Saturday Market and walked around and then walked down to the waterfront and just hung out on the grass. It was one of the best days I'd had in a long time. Great company, great conversations, great weather and some great pictures! It was just what my little soul needed...




2 comments:

Andrea's Adventures said...

I was SO thinking about you yesterday. This is great! I was going to surprise call you when I get a phone card... which could be in a week, or a month, etc. Keep the clothes, I'll be back and I'll be wardrobe-less. But, if you find some other poor-pathetic soul like me, then they must be given.
Thanks for the comment. I am glad to be back in touch!!!!
love ya,
Andrea

M*L*E said...

Love the new page!