Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blessed

My new found passion for blogging is already starting to slowly die...I knew that this would happen! Being alone with a dog for a week has left me without much to blog about. I guess my mind has been occupied with other things as well. (And just for the record, I am doing alright. I'm not fantastic but am not wallowing in grief every second either. For the first time this week I haven't cried today, so kudos to me.) I am excited for Claudia and Charlie to come home so that I can keep busy with work. I pick them up in a hour and can't wait to see them! So today, and most other days as well, I am thankful for them. And for Ewan and Lauren, who have produced the most adorable children ever and have been so wonderful in making me a part of their family. Despite my woes, I truly am blessed.


1 comment:

ang said...

Holy moley, when did Charlie turn into a man? The last time I saw him he was so tiny. What a little dude!