Saturday, January 9, 2010

Inspiration

Over Christmas break I watched "Julie and Julia" and got inspired. Not to cook, that would be a miracle, but to be more proactive in my blogging. I'm definitely not going to commit to blogging every day, but I would like to try to blog a few days a week. I'm sure that many of them will be short rather than long, but at least I'm trying! I would like to focus on things that I'm thankful for and this little love bug gets the first entry! I had so much fun with Bek over Christmas and am praying that they move here at some point so I can love on her all the time. :)


2 comments:

Curtis and Jane said...

I love it! And I love your recommitment to blogging. :) Miss you.

Andrea's Adventures said...

she certainly is cute... and looks loaded with personality!