Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Worth a thousand words

I remember back to when I was in high school and FINALLY got my own room. I had shared a room with 1-3 of my siblings until I was a sophomore in high school, and beleive me, the day I moved m stuff into the next room was highly anticipated!! I decided that it would be a good idea to basically wallpaper one of the walls with pictures. And with a little tape, my picture wall was a reality. I loved it, no matter how unorganized and unclassy it looked.

Photography has always intrigued me. I am mesmerized by the ability to catch little moments, capture them and create them to be something that doesn't just pass. I admire those who can look at an ordinary scene and make it something unique and beautiful. One of my dreams in life is to take a photography class. It sounds simple, but it is something that I have yet to do. I do enjoy taking pictures, but I would like to perfect my amateur hobby.

Yesterday, I had the day off of work. I asked Erica, Stacy and the girls to come downtown for lunch and a photo session. I was able to capture some cool moments and am so thankful that I was able to spend the day doing this. Here are some of my favorite shots:






1 comment:

Curtis and Jane said...

do it! take a class! You're already so good!