Friday, May 6, 2011

anthropologie.

I have a new obsession. It's a good thing that I don't have a lot of money because I would NOT be able to resist spending it at Anthropologie. They have the coolest stuff but it is so expensive. I have been itching to redecorate something, namely my room. I don't have the finances to do an overhaul, so instead I am just making myself crazy and drooling over the possibilities...

I love exposed brick. It is a secret dream of mine to live in a cool vintage apartment in either Chicago or NYC that has exposed brick.

I would love to take a square of this wallpaper, frame it and put in in a collage.


I LOVE these colors. I don't love the black paint, but the colors of the quilt and the chandelier are gorgeous!


I love the texture of this bedspread, the airy feel of the room, the chair and the vintage distressed dresser.


I love the headboard in this room. (The guy in the painting totally freaks me out.)


The brightness of the colors are this quilt are beautiful. I love the contrast of the colors and the complimentary throw pillows.


This shelf and frames above the bed are my favorite. The bedding is so simple, but the way that this is all put together is so amazing. When can I move in here?!

1 comment:

Greg and Andrea said...

Becca, I randomly checked in on your blog and saw some activity! Love the new look and the new focus, too. I don't get out much these days to shop (I could use a style consultant and a personal shopper--had that need before kids, too--and have never been to anthropologie), but those photos are stunning. Love all the bold color.