Sunday, May 22, 2011

total.eclipse.of.the.heart

Last weekend I was out at Washington Family Ranch for a women's weekend. Although we arrived late on friday, skipped the sessions on saturday for some much needed time in the sun and only heard two talks, it was a lot of fun. Anytime I can get away and relax, especially out at the Ranch, it's a good time! Saturday night we had an 80's dinner and it was so fun to dress up and dance to 80's music. I was more of a 90's child considering the fact that I was 8 when the 80's were over, but I tell you, I kind of dig the 80's. The movies and music are BOMB; the clothes...not so great. We looked pretty great though!!


Rocking it


Julie Reeves


Sweet Olivia


Maria


Stacy, who looked AWESOME! She totally channeled the friend from "The Wedding Singer"


Some of the ladies in my room

No comments: