Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh boys...

So, I've been trying to come up with something new to blog about and I've got nothing...Until tonight. I don't want to keep my eager audience waiting any longer!! For those of you who don't know, I'm a nanny. Let me tell you, it's great birth control (not that I need it)! Tonight I was watching two little boys and we were making dinner. I asked it they wanted apples and they eagerly agreed to it. Zander loves the apple slicer (it's like the one from Pampered Chef for those of you who are familiar with it) and wanted to slice the apple himself. I set it out on the counter and turned around to wash the apple. When I turned back around, he had whipped out his "Little Zander" and had stuck "it" through the whole in the middle of the slicer, yelling, "I'm going to slice my ----- (censored) off!" Seriously??!! I almost died. Needless to say, I soaped it up nice and good before we did any slicing! The best part was that I conveniently forgot to tell those who partook of the apple about the little incident...don't worry, I forgot and had a slice myself. If I die tonight, it's been a great life! :)

2 comments:

David and Zoe said...

I'm laughing so hard right now (silently b/c I'm at work), but really?!!! Oh man, never a dull moment with becca :) ~Zoe

ang said...

Wow. Please don't tell Jake that story. Love it, and not just because it didn't happen to me, though that helps!!