Saturday, July 28, 2007

Shot Through the Heart

Last night Emily called me and asked if I wanted to go to the American Idol tour for tonight and I was totally all about it. She got tickets from one of her friends at dance who gave lessons to people that worked for a radio station and gave him free tickets. (Thanks Keloha!!) So we were huge dorks and went to it very excitedly! Now, I'm an American Idol fan. I even vote...I know. I knew that I would have fun, but I didn't realize that I would turn into a thirteen year old girl. I'm surprised that Emily still wants to be my friend. I even embarrassed myself. I've had a slight crush on Blake Lewis since this season ended, and it hit it's peak tonight. When he walked on the stage I screamed like a little girl and almost soiled my pants. Seriously. Our seats were within spitting distance and I honestly thought about trying to leap on stage. I'm pretty sure that I would have broken something, but it would have been worth it! I took way too many pictures that didn't turn out, made him my wallpaper on my phone and recored him and Chris Richardson singing for almost five minutes on my phone. It really is sad. But it was SO FUN!! I'm so glad that I have Em to go out with and make a total and complete fool of myself and she loves it as much as me. :) I may not be able to talk for the next few days because my throat is raw and I almost had to bring a spare pair of pants, but it made for a fun saturday night! (At least I wasn't as bad as that poor girl that cried at every episode, although I kind of felt like her...)This is us so excited to be there! Wahoo!

5 comments:

Curtis and Jane said...

What a great picture of you and Em!!

So fun. :)
Jane

Joy said...

i LOVE this post :) i can so relate and can imagine you at the concert - i'm sure you had a blast! you're so cute.
love, Joy

M*L*E said...

so i think i am in love with blake now after that concert...well him and chris :)

ang said...

Love it. Angry that I wasn't there as well, but still loving it. ;o)

Melissa Rae Allen said...

I'm totally jealous. Glad to see that there are others out there who almost pee their pants when they hear someone beat box! Good times :)