Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Precious, Pregnant Sister...

This past weekend my sister was able to come and stay the weekend with us. Curtis was off at Seminary for two weeks and a family in the church gave her a free plane ticket that they were unable to use. It was so much fun having her with us! She is about six months pregnant and is just the cutest little pregnant woman on the planet. We last saw her at Christmas, and since that was just after she found out she was pregnant she obviously wasn't showing. I don't know if I'll be able to see her again until little Rebekah comes, so it was fun to see her with a pregnant belly. I even got to feel her kick!! Atta girl! :) Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.

Jane and her belly

Me loving on the baby bulge

Jen and I being super cute

Now Jen and I really being super cute

Sisters! :)

2 comments:

The Medina Heins' said...

So Jane looks amazing!

Joy said...

I'm so excited for Jane and the rest of you guys! I know you all are ecstatic for this new little baby to arrive. It sounds like she and I might not be far apart! I'm due Sept. 5 - when is Jane due? Loved seeing the pics - thanks for posting!
Love, Joy