Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday To Jered!!

Yesterday was Jered's birthday, and although we were exhausted from our long week at camp, we went out with our super good friends Ryan and Ashley last night to celebrate. Jered and I got dinner at a little mexican restaurant and then the four of us went out to Concordia Ale House to have drinks and play pool. We had a really great time! I'm so lucky to have Jered and to have good friends to be able to do ministry and celebrate life with. I'm very blessed!!

The two of us

Our "We just won four games of pool" faces

I'm not sure what he was laughing at, but I LOVE this picture of him!

Jered's "It's my birthday" face

Me and Ashley

This is the way that I play pool-Jered points to where I need to aim....

...I bust out the one-eyed pirate face to get it right...

...and then I laugh at the fact that it actually worked! :)

Ash and Ryan--so cute!

1 comment:

Curtis and Jane said...

Love the fun pictures and stories! Yeah, we get to see more pics of Jered. Happy bday Jered!
If we'd have known before, we'd have called and maybe even sang to you. :)

Curtis and Jane
(ps-come see us!)