Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh how I love the beach!

This last weekend my family had their annual trip to the beach. It was a really fun, relaxing, WINDY time! :) And thanks to Jake and Ty for keeping me thoroughly entertained. And I quote Ty, "Can I hit you Bec?" "Um, no." "Well, can I hit that guy?" (as he points in our like 80th cousin four times removed from France's face) "Um, that guy has a name and no you can't hit him." "Oh." Really? What a funny kid! You can read my sister-in-law's blog for more funny things about the boys, because let's be honest, they do and say funny things about every five seconds.

My cousin Kim's little twins Jackson and Olivia.

Ty on the beach

Jake

Jered (who will be mad at me for putting this picture up because I guarantee that he thinks it's stupid, but I like it:) So there.)

My brother and his two boys

1 comment:

ang said...

I can't believe you didn't let Ty hit what's-his-name. You're such a stick in the mud auntie. Glad you had fun, we sure did!