Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oprah's Religion

I was at our Young Life Bible study tonight and I was chatting with a couple of girls afterwards. We somehow ended up on the topic of different religions and one of the girls asked me if I had heard anything about Oprah and how she's basically started her own religion and has all of these followers (like 2 million). I have always liked Oprah for the most part and was a little surprised when I heard this, but I went home and googled it and was a little shocked at what I saw. She is very much into New Age and Spirituality and is leading millions of people astray with her words. I encourage you all to take a look at this. It's amazing to me what influence one person can have over so many...

3 comments:

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing Bec. It is amazing how the evil one is using her for his gain. One more reason for Jer to hate the Oprah show. -Rae

emily said...

We're not fans of Oprah either...if you look at the books that she pushes it's a little crazy!

The Medina Heins' said...

Sick...I feel like I need to shower...