Friday, September 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

This last Sunday Stacy and I went to see So You Think You Can Dance live. We had a lot of fun watching our favorite routines and getting in on the action. I wasn't the pre-teen that I had turned into when I went to see American Idol live last summer, but it was great nonetheless. If we would have had closer seats who knows what would have happened!! Stacy posted a bunch of pictures of the night on her blog that you can check out, but I wanted to post a couple of videos of my favorite performances. The first was a routine done by Tabitha and Napoleon and the second was the top 16 group routine done by Mia Michaels, who is extremely eccentric and extremely extraordinary. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Those are some of my favorite performances too! I wish I'd known you were there too. You could have met up with us for dinner. I posted some pics on our blog too.-Rae